- 8am – Collection in Durban or surrounds. Make your way with guide South along the coastline and towards the Oribi Gorge.
- 8.45am – Arrive at the gorge where we descend down into it. Get out down by the river and soak up your natural surroundings.
- 9.15am – Arrive at Lake Eland Reserve at the start of the gorge, ‘Hells Gate’. Drive through the reserve viewing the many animals and bird species.
- 9.45am – Explore the gorge with attractions such as the crows nest and suspension bridge. If anybody wants to do one of the adventure activities now would be the time.
- 12pm – Enjoy a lunch back at the lodge, (own account)
- 2 – 2.30pm – Arrive back in Durban. If adventure activities were included time will be later.
COMPLETE TOUR DESCRIPTION
(Discounts apply for groups 4 or more)
Location: Oribi Gorge
Departure Point: Durban and Surrounds
Return Point: Durban and Surrounds
After all that exploring enjoy a lunch (own account) back at the lodge, overlooking the dams and tranquil reserve. Lastly we make our way around the other side of the gorge and back onto Durban. There are a few other action activities available as an optional extra such as abseiling and a gorge swing.
- Guided tour down to Oribi
- Transfers in air-conditioned tour vehicle
- Travelling costs
- Guided game drives in the Lake Eland Reserve
- Entrance fees to Reserve
What To Bring:
What To Wear:
- Casual clothing is fine, jacket in case (especially in winter)
- Sunscreen and hat
- There is a little bit of walking so comfortable shoes help, not essential though.
- Jeans or slacks if zip-lining or similar. You will have a harness.